A regenerating substance which accelerates healing and recovery.
The peptide BPC-157 is recognized for its powerful regenerative and cytoprotective capacities. This active substance is naturally present in small amounts in the human stomach (1).
In particular, it has the ability to significantly accelerate wound-healing, facilitate the recovery of muscles and tendons, and combat heart arrhythmia and intestinal inflammation (2-4).
Its extraordinary effects on repairing the body are generating considerable optimism among scientists and health specialists.
- Peptide with powerful reparative and cytoprotective properties; its benefits are known colloquially as the “Wolverine effect.”
- Highly-concentrated synthetic product that replicates a substance naturally present in small amounts in human gastric juice.
- Promotes wound-healing and angiogenesis (the formation and repair of blood vessels).
- Supports rapid recovery of muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones.
- Helps improve the health of several organs: heart, liver, intestines.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.